Wednesday, July 4, 2012

The wrap that inspired a blog-o-lution


Date: July 2nd, 2012
Location: Joe Sent Me; Cambridge, MA
Contender: Billy Jo's Buffalo Chicken Wrap

This came at the recommendation of my friend Tom, another buffalo chicken enthusiast, which is what inspired this whole blog idea.  The menu description says "Grilled chicken tossed in buffalo sauce w/ lettuce, tomato, and blue cheese dressing".  I ordered it without the tomato, of course.

I was quite impressed.  The tortilla was grilled perfectly - warm and crispy in just the right places.  The buffalo sauce and blue cheese blended together nicely to make one delicious super-sauce that relentlessly dripped down my arms while I tried in vain to not make a mess of myself.  The chicken was nicely grilled and the shredded lettuce added a cool texture and slight flavor, and helped soak up the aforementioned super-sauce.  All in all, a delicious experience, washed down with the fruity, liquor-y deliciousness of the Slow Joe Fizz bowl and the company of some good friends.


Ratings:
Portion: Just enough
Spiciness: Mild/medium
Deliciousness: 9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment